ESG & Sustainable Finance
Understand how sustainability is rewiring financial systems to benefit society and business
ESG & Sustainable Finance
ESG is a hot topic which over 65% of institutional investors deem to become increasingly important over the coming years. This course is designed to help participants learn how ESG (environmental, social, and corporate governance) and Sustainable Finance impact companies from a compliance and consumer perspective. Learn about the key implications and how technology provides a comparative advantage in the quest to become a sustainable organization.
Find out how sustainable finance can open exciting new opportunities and strategically drive long-term business returns.
Key benefits from attending
- Understand the possible role of sustainable finance in meeting the Sustainable Development Goals
- Find out about developments in sustainable finance
- Learn the basic ideas of sustainable finance and the importance of sustainability concerns to the critical parts of the financial sector
- Discover what roles industry initiatives and regulations play in structuring sustainable finance market
- Find out how to outline various sustainable finance products, like loans, bonds
- Learn how to manage financial climate risk effectively
- Assess the influence of the SFDR and EU Taxonomy
- Learn about ESG compliance risks and mitigation strategies
Who should attend
- Financial advisors
- Investment managers
- Risk managers
- Analysts and consultants
How it works?
5-7 September 2023
The online training will take place over 3 days and it will be lasting 3 hours daily.
The session will be recorded and sent out to all registered delegates.
Once you’ve registered for the training, we will email you with all information and login credentials.
Session 1, 3h
Sustainable Finance Overview
–Sustainable Finance concept and definitions (ESG, SDG, SRI, responsible investing)
–Difference between traditional finance and sustainable finance
–Sustainable Finance culture
–Sustainable finance trends, facts, and figures
Session 2, 3h
Introduction to ESG
–Definition of ESG and why does it is important
–Urgent drivers for ESG integration
–Challenges of ESG integration
–ESG risks and opportunities
–Reporting, transparency, and valuation
–ESG and competitive advantages
Join the training
ESG and Sustainable Finance training will help you understand the role of sustainable finance in achieving sustainability goals.
Open yourself up to new and exciting opportunities to achieve long-term business profits.
The agenda will combine presented materials with plenty of opportunities for Q&A, interactive discussions, and the use of quantitative models to illustrate key learning points. Current market examples and data are utilized wherever helpful.
After successful completion of this training, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.