Live training introduction
This course is intended for individuals involved in the everyday operation of PV systems or who are responsible for obtaining services related to the maintenance of PV Power Plants systems.
We offer an effective O&M program focused on risk reductions and system performance optimized throughout its life cycle. Attendees will be taught about the various mechanisms of yield reduction degradation, drivers of O&M costs, and risks, and the tools to tackle them. We will explain how to reduce costs and ensure safe and proper system functioning.
What you will learn
- Yield reduction causes and its influence on the PV plant business case
- Techniques to detect and quantify plant underperformance
- Optimization tools that can be applied during plant design or to optimize operational margins
- Carry out Operation of Solar PV Power Plant.
- Safety aspects of PV plant operations and maintenance
Who should join
- PV plant operators
- Feet operators
- Operation and maintenance teams
- Asset managers
- Business development managers