Clean hydrogen is being marketed as the future fuel, promising to deliver an abundance of carbon-neutral energy by 2030. Proponents say it will power long-distance transport vehicles, aircraft, steel production, and home heating.
This course is a comprehensive, compact introduction to the field of clean hydrogen which will provide you with a clear understanding of the opportunities and risks involving hydrogen technology, capabilities, development and market implementation timeline scenarios, growth potential, technical limits and barriers, and the current and future trends that will determine the role that hydrogen will play in our future energy systems.
What you will learn?
- Hydrogen industry technologies, terminologies, and metrics
- Hydrogen trend and the current state of the industry
- Hydrogen applications: transport, heating, power generation, manufacturing
- Hydrogen production process
- Green hydrogen: status, opportunities and risks
- Practical delivery challenges in clean hydrogen projects
How it works?
29-31 March 2023
The online training will take place over 3 days, each day 3 hours sessions.
The session will be recorded and sent out to all registered delegates.
Once you’ve registered for the training, we will email you with all information and login credentials.
Evaluation of key applications of the hydrogen market
– Identifying drivers of demand for hydrogen
– Identifying growth challenges
– Investigating the role of hydrogen in energy transition programs and policies
Hydrogen in industrial applications
– Hydrogen in industry
– Hydrogen in transport
– Hydrogen in heat and power
Session 2, 3h
– Types of hydrogen
– Types of electrolyzing technology
– Hydrogen production status, cost comparison, and forecast
The agenda will combine presented materials with plenty of opportunities for Q&A, interactive discussions, and the use of quantitative models to illustrate key learning points. Current market examples and data are utilized wherever helpful.
After successful completion of this training, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.