As renewable energy-based power generation and electric powered vehicles become more common, there is a growing need for energy storage.
Noviron’s Mastering Energy Storage live training is a new learning journey that equips you with the tools and knowledge to meet market challenges, explore current business opportunities, and take up a career that can influence the renewable energy value chain.
This three day training course on the basic fundamentals of energy storage is designed for professionals who want a comprehensive overview of grid-connected energy storage and energy storage facilities, as well as a clear explanation of the latest technologies, market conditions and issues. We will discuss energy markets as they relate to energy storage, the role of energy storage in providing flexible capacity to address grid discontinuities, business models, efficiency metrics, guarantees, security, risk, and mitigation.
What you will learn?
- How to identify opportunities and risks for grid connected energy storage
- Types of electrical energy storage technologies, systems and key characteristics
- Complexity of grid connected energy storage projects
- Parameters for electrical energy storage
- Operational characteristics of electrical storage
- Costs and pricing
- Integration of energy storage into electrical grids
- Regulatory Framework
- Risk in energy storage
- Off-grid systems, architecture, and sizing
- Small scale battery storage systems
- Types and applications of thermal energy storage
- Future developments in energy storage
How it works?
17-19 April 2023
The online training will take place over 3 days and it will be lasting 3 hours.
The session will be recorded and sent out to all registered delegates.
Once you’ve registered for the training, we will email you with all information and login credentials.
– Challenges of grid stability
– Energy storage system applications (use cases)
– Energy storage market overview
Energy storage technologies, focusing on battery energy storage systems
– Battery storage technologies
– Components of energy storage
– Cost and performance
The agenda will combine presented materials with plenty of opportunities for Q&A, interactive discussions, and the use of quantitative models to illustrate key learning points. Current market examples and data are utilized wherever helpful.
After successful completion of this training, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance.